We absolutely love to see where our handmade jewellery ends up and being tagged in pictures means we get to see the happy homes for our sparkling pieces!
To reward you for taking the time to share your best photos of your new favourite necklace, earrings or ring, we are running a competition this month. Simply upload a photo of you wearing your Lee Renee piece across Insta, Facebook or Twitter, mentioning #leerenee in the post – anything goes, so time to get your creative juices flowing! At the beginning of March we will be picking a random entry to win £200 worth of credit to spend with Lee Renee Jewellery at leerenee.co.uk!
We are based in London but shipping is worldwide - so please enter if you are abroad. And we want to see the most gorgeous picture you can. Here are some photos for inspiration of the images that we love already and are some ideas to get you going...
Likes and shares of the competition are not necessary but very much appreciated. Please read the full terms and conditions below and good luck!
T&Cs Win £200 of Lee Renee Jewellery Competition – Feb 2017
Thank you for joining in with our competition to win with Lee Renee Jewellery! Please read the below Terms & Conditions carefully to ensure that your entry is valid.
1. Entry is open worldwide to individuals over the age of 16 with a valid social media account with Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.
2. To enter participants must:
a) Submit an original photo to the Competition featuring at least one Lee Renee Jewellery piece. This can be done by uploading a photo to one of the social media accounts named in (1) and:
I. On Instagram, tagging @LeeReneeJewellery on the photo and using the hashtag #leerenee
II. On Facebook, uploading the photo to the Facebook wall of @LeeReneeJewellery using the hashtag #leerenee OR by posting a public post on your own profile using the hashtag #leereneejewellery and mentioning @LeeReneeJewellery
III. On Twitter, tagging @LeeReneeJewels and using the hashtag #leerenee in the tweet with the photo
b) Enter before the closing date and time specified in (4)
3. Entry from multiple accounts is not permitted and nor should any one photograph be submitted for entry to multiple competitions run by Lee Renee Jewellery. Any attempt to do so will invalidate a participant’s entry.
4. Competition is open from Friday 10th February 2017 08.00 GMT to Thursday 16th March 2017 18.30 GMT. This time period is strict and will not be extended for any participant.
5. At close of the competition, a winner will be picked at random from all entries to receive £200 worth of credit to spend at Lee Renee Jewellery.
6. Postage and packaging of the prize will be included.
7. The winner has the period until 31st December 2017 (inclusive) in which to spend the credit.
8. It is not anticipated that price changes of products on the Lee Renee website will occur in the period until 31st December 2017. However should any changes occur, this is accepted by entrants as a plausible possibility when entering this competition and Lee Renee Jewellery is not liable to provide a change in credit value.
9. Winner will be contacted using the email address associated with the log in to the Gleam app and announced publicly on Monday 6th March 2017 on the @LeeReneeJewels Instagram feed/@LeeReneeJewels Twitter feed/@LeeReneeJewellery Facebook feed.
10. If after 7 days of attempts at contacting the winner, no reply has been received to the Lee Renee email address firstname.lastname@example.org or a direct message to the @LeeReneeJewels Instagram account, @LeeReneeJewellery Facebook account or @LeeReneeJewels Twitter account, then a new winner will be drawn.
11. Following entry to the competition, Lee Renee Jewellery reserves the authority to reuse your photographic entry in any promotional materials and media. However it does not make any claim to the ownership of the photograph and will be transparent about this should it be challenged.
12. This competition is in no way administered by, sponsored by or associated with Instagram/Twitter/Facebook. It is solely owned by Lee Renee Jewellery.